Lynne Rifkin Shine, LMHC, CRC
Lynne Rifkin Shine, LMHC, CRC, has been practicing personal counseling since 1984. She is a graduate of Boston University where she earned her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Rehabilitation Counseling. After she became a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, she began a 13-year professional affiliation with Spectrum Human Services.
In 1994, Lynne founded Audubon Counseling to provide counseling care services to adults, children, and teens throughout Western New York. The private practice has continued to grow thanks to direct referrals from physicians, attorneys, businesses, schools and peer counselors.
Lynne specializes in working with clients struggling with depression and anxiety related to marriage and divorce, parenting, infertility, infidelity and grief and loss. She has been featured at seminars as well as in the local media for her expertise on numerous counseling topics.
Below are links to some recent discussions.
- Buffalo Strong Conversations: Health & Wellness
- Fighting Zoom fatigue – boost your self-esteem
- Getting rid of bad habits
- 21st Century parenting: When should your kids date?
- How to stick to your 2015 Resolutions
- Do the Holidays have you Stressed?
- Daylight savings got you down? How to combat SAD
- Dealing with the emotions of a cancer diagnosis
- Reactions to the Adrian Peterson Child Abuse Case
- Sleep Apnea
- Helping Students Make a Transition